Thursday 19 June 2008

Gerard Butler - Butler Scared Off Dream Girl


Movie hunk GERARD BUTLER is desperately seeking a mystery girl he accidentally scared away during a dream date.

The 300 star made the mistake of dashing to the bathroom during a meal, while his date was away from their table. When he returned, his dream girl had fled.

Single Butler, who was recently linked to Cameron Diaz, explains, "A few years ago, I went out with a girl and we were having a great time. I remember thinking, `I really got this.'

"She went to the toilet, and I thought, `You know what? I'm also going to the toilet.'

"Maybe I took a little longer to get out of there than I thought. I came back and she was nowhere to be seen. I never saw her again! We went from having a great date to completely losing each other."

Butler refuses to name his mystery date.





See Also